Happy Tuesday! We hope everyone had a delicious and relaxing Thanksgiving. Whether you are still recovering from feasting and/or shopping, or planning menus for your upcoming seasonal soirees, we've got just the thing for you on this #TastyTuesday - Savor Salt Co's Merry Margarita Sparkler.
This festive cocktail is light and refreshing, with a little punch of tartness from the citrus-y salt. It can easily be increased for a crowd, but is just as perfect for a cozy night by the tree.
MERRY MARGARITA SPARKLER
- 1 Tbsp Savor Salt Co Lime Salt
- 1.5 oz white or silver tequila
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp simple syrup
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- Champagne or prosecco to float
- Fresh cranberries & lime wedges for garnish
- Spread Lime salt in a shallow dish. Use a lime wedge to moisten the rim of a coupe glass, then dip in Lime salt.
- Fill a shaker with ice and add next four ingredients. Shake well, strain into coupe glass and top with a splash of prosecco or champagne.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and lime wedge. Serves one.
We are looking forward to sharing some of our favorite seasonal treats with you over the next month. Keep in touch by tagging your favorite food and drink creations with #SGPSavors!