Cheers to the weekend! To celebrate the end of a busy week, we are whipping up an insanely easy and addicting dessert. All you need is four ingredients, fifteen minutes (plus some time to chill), and a big spoon to eat straight from the bowl. Not that we've done that.
You can serve this a variety of ways, such as in small ramekins or individual shot glasses. We like to scoop it from one of our medium wavy bowls and let guests garnish with their choice of berries and cookies. This mousse is easy enough to make any night of the week, but also worthy of a spot on your next dinner party menu.
- 1 cup Nutella
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Cool Whip, softened
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Combine the nutella and cream cheese in a small bowl, and mix until smooth (we used a hand mixer).
- Add almond extract and stir to incorporate.
- Fold in the Cool Whip, and blend until no streaks remain.
- Cover and chill at least one hour.
- Garnish with fresh berries, cream, and your choice of assorted cookies (Hazelnut Pirouettes or Biscoff cookies are favorites!).
Go ahead and add this to your dinner plans for Valentine's Day, you won't regret it!